We create Cybersecurity
We love what we do. We are a team of experienced and passionate security experts with extensive experience in IT operations. We combine business needs, OPS, and security. Our team develops products and services that help our customers stay ahead of the curve. Our diverse team is internationally experienced and has a wide range of skills in the areas of cybersecurity and digital transformation.
For our dynamic company, we are looking for two dedicated account managers who will expand our customer base and thus contribute to our sustainable growth.
Sales is your passion and you enjoy to win new customers as well as to care of existing ones? You like to travel all over Germany and every day should bring new exciting challenges for you? Your strengths include organizational talent, good time management and, above all, self-employment? Do you have an IT background and are just as proficient in Office 365 as the German and English languages? If you want to prove your skills and use your knowledge in a start-up, you are the ideal candidate for us.
Your responsibilities include:
- Acquisition of new customers through active distribution of our products
- Expansion and maintenance of business relationships with existing customers with the aim of sustainably increasing sales
- Identification and evaluation of customer requirements and the formulation of solution approaches
- Concept development for strategic customer support and further development of our key account area
- Responsibility for customer loyalty and customer-related marketing
- Participation in sales initiatives, such as trade fairs, events or the creation of customer satisfaction analyses
- Reporting to the sales management, independent planning, preparation and execution of annual, acquisition, closing and price discussions as well as their follow-up and documentation
- Independent customer development planning as well as the recognition of new potentials with existing customers
- Communication with internal areas such as product development and internal sales
What do you bring with you?
In addition to your generalist knowledge in the IT industry, you have already been able to build up your own network and have developed the following skills:
- You can present facts clearly and concisely verbally and in writing
- Professional experience in the field of sales & marketing, this includes lead generation, quotations, preparation and processing, support of existing and new customers, acquisition of new customers and projects
- Ideally, a degree in economics, a commercial vocational training or advanced with understanding of business finance related to sales
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, with a focus on Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Confident appearance in front of customers
- High operational readiness
- You are highly motivated and a strong communicator / negotiator
- Business-fluent German and English language skills
What do we offer?
e2 Security has a lean management structure with good team spirit. The appreciation of our employees is particularly important to us. Our positive working atmosphere also includes heart and friendliness. We also offer:
- Flexible working hours and location-independent working, remotely or throughout Germany from the home office
- a modern location in the heart of Bonn
- familiar and integrative corporate culture
- a good salary for your work and contributions
- good opportunities for advancement and individual further training
- high personal appreciation and great scope for individual development
There is room for your creativity here! Have we aroused your interest? Then we look forward to getting to know you!
Required application documents: CV, cover letter with salary expectations as well as all relevant certificates and the earliest possible starting date