At e2 Security GmbH, we set ambitious goals and drive at high speed. But we also create spaces in which personalities grow. Experience responsibility, team spirit, diversity and innovation.
In order to expand our team, we are now looking for a business developer who enjoys dealing with customers, works sales-oriented and whose strength lies in communication.
As a Business Developer, you take on the following tasks:
- Create and process offers
- Conduct market research and analyses for product development
- Assist in decision-making processes
- Support existing customers i.e. customer relationship management
- Acquisition of new customers
- Project acquisition
What do you bring with you?
In addition to your generalist knowledge in the IT industry, you have already been able to build up your own network and have developed the following skills:
- You can present facts clearly and concisely verbally and in writing
- Professional experience in the field of sales & marketing, this includes lead generation, quotations, preparation and processing, support of existing and new customers, acquisition of new customers and projects
- Ideally, a degree in economics, a commercial vocational training or advanced with understanding of business finance related to sales
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, with a focus on Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Confident appearance in front of customers
- High operational readiness
- You are highly motivated and a strong communicator / negotiator
- Business-fluent German and English language skills
What do we offer?
e2 Security has a lean management structure that has an open ear for everyone. The appreciation of our employees is particularly important to us. Heart and humor are common companions for us in everyday work. We also offer you
- a modern location in the heart of Bonn
- a diverse and inclusive company culture
- flexible work schedules and the possibility of home office
- good compensation for your work
- good promotion and individual training opportunities
- high personal appreciation and large individual design spaces
There is room for your creativity here! Have we aroused your interest?
Required application documents: CV, cover letter with salary expectations as well as all relevant certificates and the earliest possible start date