Do you want to work creatively and independently? Programming is your thing and you want to show what you're up to? We are looking for Java developers who enjoy developing and optimizing complex, innovative software solutions using the latest technologies and would like to prove themselves. You like to face challenges and don't shy away from complex tasks? Then apply now with us!
As a software developer, you take on various tasks in exchange with colleagues and customers, such as:
- Transfer of technical requirements into technical concepts
- Test-driven and service-oriented implementation
- Provide logical services and APIs
- Development and further development in existing frameworks
- Documentation, integration, testing and troubleshooting
- ... and all this in a modern and flexible project environment
We appreciate a relaxed working atmosphere, which leaves time for professional and private exchange with colleagues. Mutual support is our priority – we are nerds, but not lone fighters.
- Fun working flexibly in projects
- Affinity to current developments with cutting-edge technology in the IT sector.
- Creative handling and flexibility in dealing with new topics
- Willingness to travel within Germany and meet customers
- German and English skills in word and writing
- Team oriented
- Completed studies or comparable training with a focus on information technology
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the field of software development with a strong focus Java application development
- Experience developing in agile environments
- Experience in an IT security related profession is a plus
What do we offer?
e2 Security has a lean management structure that has an open ear for everyone. The appreciation of our employees is particularly important to us. Heart and humor are common companions for us in everyday work. We also offer you
- a modern location in the heart of Bonn
- a diverse and inclusive company culture
- flexible work schedules and the possibility of home office
- good compensation for your work
- good promotion and individual training opportunities
- high personal appreciation and large individual design spaces
There is room for your creativity here! Have we aroused your interest?
Required application documents: CV, cover letter with salary expectations as well as all relevant certificates and the earliest possible start date