You take over the planning and execution of complete penetration testing cycles and advise customers on how to close identified security gaps.
Your tasks include:
- Independent planning, execution, and documentation of penetration tests with a varying scope (web-/mobile apps, network- and IT-infrastructure, cloud components, code reviews - however, we do not expect you to already be a master in all of these areas)
- Advancement and redevelopment of attacks (threat modeling), methods and tools
- Reporting and consulting in direct customer contact, supporting the remediation of your previously identified vulnerabilities
What do you bring with you?
We appreciate a serene working atmosphere, which leaves time for professional and private exchange with colleagues. Teamwork is our priority – we are nerds, but not lone fighters.
- Fun working flexibly in projects
- Affinity for current developments in IT technology
- Creative will and creativity in dealing with new topics
- Willingness to travel within Germany and the joy of customer contact
- German and English skills in word and writing
- Completed studies or comparable training with a focus on cyber security or information technology in general
- At least 3 years of professional experience in penetration testing or other security testing
- Certifications related to cyber security are a plus (SANS, Offensive Security etc.) – and so are participations in CTFs and Bug Bounty programs
What do we offer?
e2 Security has a lean management structure that has an open ear for everyone. The appreciation of our employees is particularly important to us. Heart and humor are common companions for us in everyday work. We also offer you
- a modern location in the heart of Bonn
- a diverse and inclusive company culture
- flexible work schedules and the possibility of home office
- good compensation for your work
- good promotion and individual training opportunities
- high personal appreciation and large individual design spaces
There is room for your creativity here! Have we aroused your interest?
Required application documents: CV, cover letter with salary expectations as well as all relevant certificates and the earliest possible start date